I still wanted to share my gratitude statuses from facebook, so for this post I'm pretending it's still Friday. :)
- I'm thankful for my home. I often wish it were a little bigger, or had more storage space, but I am really glad for a safe and warm place that my family can live in.
- I'm thankful that it's Sunday. Best day of the week in my opinion.
- I'm thankful that I can read and for all of the wonderful books that I've been exposed to. (shout out to the Veterans! I'm thankful for them, too)
- I'm thankful that my cupboards and refrigerator are full of food. I keep hearing about different food drives, and we do our bit to try to help others in need and I am just so grateful that we can!
- I'm thankful for the technology that allows me to keep better tabs on friends and family.
- I'm thankful for my husband. We balance each other really well, he keeps me stable in more ways than one, and his confidence has rubbed off on me. Also, I just really enjoy looking at him. ;)