- I'm thankful that my husband has a job, and that overall he enjoys it. What a blessing that he doesn't go to work every day feeling basically like he's a slave doing something he doesn't enjoy or care about!
- I'm thankful for family. I am super fortunate to have been raised in a wonderful family, and just as fortunate to have married into another wonderful family.
- I'm thankful for the freedom to make my own choices.
- I'm thankful for my body. I can learn a lot with it, and I can do a lot with it!
- I'm thankful that my parents gave me the gift of music. I had piano lessons, voice lessons, and some violin lessons growing up; the piano especially has been a soul soother for me.
- I'm thankful for indoor plumbing. I keep coming up with something that's relevant to the day's activities; today I get to clean the bathrooms. I'd rather have to clean them weekly than have to run outside to an outhouse to do my business. hahaha
- I'm thankful for my degree in modern dance. It may seem useless, but it was dance education for most of my time at BYU, and I use my skills to volunteer in my kids' classes teaching creative dance. That makes me a rock star to them, so it was totally worth it if only for that. But you can bet that's not the only benefit I personally derived from it.
|Locomotor motion: crawling|
|Thing 2's class :)|