30 June 2011

3 For Thursdays

This week was hosted by the originator of 3 for Thursdays: Evelyn of Hanging by a Silver Lining


Three wedding day memories:

  • My wedding bouquet was not featured in any of my wedding pictures. I was a little sad about it, but really nothing could make me actually upset on that day - unless David had backed out. That would have been more than a little devastating. :)
  • We may or may not have snuck in a make-out session in between our wedding luncheon and our wedding reception. The exact location will not be disclosed - well, it was in a car, but where it was parked is our little secret.
  • I had wanted to go to a park and swing for a little bit on our wedding night, but we forgot. I don't know how we could have forgotten about that . . . ;)

Three guy movies I actually like:
  • Rocky
  • Star Wars - the first three are not as favorite as the last three. There's no Han Solo, and he kinda made the movies, y'know?
  • Are "The Lord of the Rings" movies considered guy movies? I LOVE them.

Three things that I will try to sneak into heaven:
  • Ice cream - assuming it's not already there.
  • Hamburgers
  • My fav pair of shoes

Three 4th of July traditions:
  • Home firework show
  • Cookout
  • Stay up too late
Three words that describe me:
  • Organized . . . possibly have a mild case of OCD :)
  • Musically inclined
  • Book worm - I just don't have the time to indulge that side of me very much these days
Three favorite summer time desserts:
  • Ice cream - wait, that's a favorite dessert year-round!
  • Sherbet/sorbet . . . is there a difference?
  • Root beer floats
Three fictional characters I would like to meet in real life:
  • Elizabeth Bennett
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • Josephine March

Three group games that I could play over and over and over again:
  • Heads up 7Up - haven't played that since elementary, but I LOVED it!
  • Capture the Flag
  • What if, Then

Three favorite summer time TV shows:
  • No TV
  • I really love that we don't have TV
  • Anything on TV that I really want to watch I can see on the internet (for example, The Office and Big Bang Theory)

Three pictures:

Recently went on our first family bowling excursion. It was pretty fun!

This was when I was trying to get things figured out with my camera - it's hard to get good jumping shots of kids! They don't jump very high, and not very on cue. :D


Last year's fourth of July - isn't Kate's expression hilarious? She was clearly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!