Three wedding day memories:
- My wedding bouquet was not featured in any of my wedding pictures. I was a little sad about it, but really nothing could make me actually upset on that day - unless David had backed out. That would have been more than a little devastating. :)
- We may or may not have snuck in a make-out session in between our wedding luncheon and our wedding reception. The exact location will not be disclosed - well, it was in a car, but where it was parked is our little secret.
- I had wanted to go to a park and swing for a little bit on our wedding night, but we forgot. I don't know how we could have forgotten about that . . . ;)
Three guy movies I actually like:
- Star Wars - the first three are not as favorite as the last three. There's no Han Solo, and he kinda made the movies, y'know?
- Are "The Lord of the Rings" movies considered guy movies? I LOVE them.
Three things that I will try to sneak into heaven:
- Ice cream - assuming it's not already there.
- My fav pair of shoes
Three 4th of July traditions:
- Home firework show
- Stay up too late
- Organized . . . possibly have a mild case of OCD :)
- Musically inclined
- Book worm - I just don't have the time to indulge that side of me very much these days
- Ice cream - wait, that's a favorite dessert year-round!
- Sherbet/sorbet . . . is there a difference?
- Root beer floats
- Elizabeth Bennett
- Anne of Green Gables
- Josephine March
Three group games that I could play over and over and over again:
- Heads up 7Up - haven't played that since elementary, but I LOVED it!
- Capture the Flag
- What if, Then
Three favorite summer time TV shows:
- No TV
- I really love that we don't have TV
- Anything on TV that I really want to watch I can see on the internet (for example, The Office and Big Bang Theory)
This was when I was trying to get things figured out with my camera - it's hard to get good jumping shots of kids! They don't jump very high, and not very on cue. :D