15 April 2013

Challenge

So, you're likely familiar with those announcements on public television: "Funding for the following program was provided to you in part by . . ."


Followed by some other sponsors, and then,


Well, once upon a time I had a light bulb moment regarding some of the most fundamental teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and it came to me in a similar format as these announcements. So something like this:

Salvation is made possible by:
The creation of man by Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ
The transgression of Adam and Eve
The atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ
&
By obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel of Jesus Christ by God's children like you.

So, who wants to take on the challenge of finding images and adding these words and putting them all into one image that can be easily pinned/printed/displayed? I don't have super mad skills with that kind of thing, but I think it'd be cool. Maybe I'll make it a contest, choose my favorite, share it and give out some kind of prize. Who's in?

1 comment:

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!