- Who needs Wii Fit if you've got Wii Just Dance? Wooo! Fun stuff. Happy birthday to my crazy six year-old. Man, he's growing up fast.
- Was talking to a tech support guy on the phone about my printer/computer (he was a little hard to understand). I had to leave a couple of times for my kids and explained that. He asked me if I was a housewife and I said yes. He chuckled. Why did he chuckle?
- Lesson learned from tonight's dinner: spinach is only worthwhile eating when fresh. No exceptions - for me anyway. :)
- Reese's P.B. Cups
- Sour Patch Watermelons! Got some in bulk from Winco recently - it's shocking how quickly they disappeared.
- Lindt chocolate truffles
- Go to Hawaii with my husband. My sister's husband is being stationed in Oahu very soon, so this could conceivably happen. Crossing my fingers!
- Run a marathon. Probably you're sick of hearing about it. I'm sick of thinking about it. But in a week I'll begin training for it, so get used to it! :)
- Travel Europe. Okay, so that's not so much a plan as it is a dream. Quite possibly unattainable, but I can still dream about it, can't I?
- Go to sleep. I have no problem going to sleep, but somehow I always end up going to bed later than I should/want to. Hm.
- You can only have dessert on Sundays and Mondays. I feel kind of bad about this one. I heard it myself all growing up. I feel badly about it b/c I have a dessert or something dessert-like pretty much every night. Is that bad? I'm nursing is my current excuse . . . and after that it will be that I can have it as long as my portions are reasonable.
- No singing at the table. I've mostly got a handle on this one - it was a rule at my parents' home, too. Occasionally I'll break the rule, though. It's funny when my kids catch me at it and tell me what I tell them. :)
I have SO many things on my wish list, but I do have priorities . . .
- Triathlon gear
- Wii Remote Plus
- Sheet music
Recently celebrated Dietrich's 6th birthday. Whoa.
|Isn't that banner beautiful?! My amazing sister-in-law made it. I should say one of my amazing sisters-in-law. :)|
|Blowing out the candles on his specifically requested rainbow cake.|
|Yes, rainbow cake. I made it! This is by far the most effort I've exerted to make a cake. That said, it wasn't actually crazy hard. It's pretty, though isn't it? Totally worth it - Dietrich was both impressed and pleased.|