03 November 2011

Three for Thursdays

Three things I stole borrowed from my kids’ Halloween candy stash:
  • Butterfingers
  • One chewy Sweet Tart (won't do that again - not worth the calories :)
  • Lemon Heads - wish they had been the little ones instead
Three things I buy that have to be name brand:
There is NOTHING that I buy that has to be name brand. Absolutely nothing. If I can get something cheaper by not getting it name brand I absolutely will. Truth.


Three things I spend more than fifteen minutes doing every day:
  •  Eating
  • Checking email and/or facebook
  • Meal preparation
Three things that put me in a fantastic mood:
  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Quality time with David

Three things I do that a grown woman has no right to be doing anymore:
  • Being afraid of the dark outside. I can handle the dark inside my house, but outside it's something else completely. It's not really a phobia, but not super far from it.
  • I have serious problems with punctuality. I know I'm capable of being on time, I just rarely am. The best laid plans . . .
  • Eating ice cream like I still have the metabolism of a teenager. :) I can rein it in, but I'm nursing right now so I don't. Is that bad? hahaha
Three pictures:
Um . . . see the previous post. :D Is that lame? I don't want to search through my pictures right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!