- One chewy Sweet Tart (won't do that again - not worth the calories :)
- Lemon Heads - wish they had been the little ones instead
There is NOTHING that I buy that has to be name brand. Absolutely nothing. If I can get something cheaper by not getting it name brand I absolutely will. Truth.
Three things I spend more than fifteen minutes doing every day:
- Checking email and/or facebook
- Meal preparation
- Quality time with David
Three things I do that a grown woman has no right to be doing anymore:
- Being afraid of the dark outside. I can handle the dark inside my house, but outside it's something else completely. It's not really a phobia, but not super far from it.
- I have serious problems with punctuality. I know I'm capable of being on time, I just rarely am. The best laid plans . . .
- Eating ice cream like I still have the metabolism of a teenager. :) I can rein it in, but I'm nursing right now so I don't. Is that bad? hahaha
Um . . . see the previous post. :D Is that lame? I don't want to search through my pictures right now.