- Crocheting Halloween costumes. Dietrich and Kate will be the big bad wolf and little red riding hood this year - how cute is that?
- Trying to get my house in order. I hate cluttered corners.
- Feed the baby, burp the baby, change the baby, etc. You know the drill. :D He is such a sweet baby, though. He almost never wakes me up more than once a night, and has even slept the night through a few times . . . or at least that's what I call it. Since I don't wake up for the day at 6:30 it does interrupt my sleep, but he's doing awesome!
- Iron Man 2
- The Sound of Music
- Parts of BBC's "North and South"
- Caraway seeds - I don't use them much, but I like them a lot!
- My first 5K (this Saturday)
- October General Conference. My parents and youngest brother will be joining us for it!
- Baptism and baby blessing in the same weekend on my side of the family.
- When my fully potty-trained three year-old goes potty on the floor or in her pants. I don't handle that very well. :/
- When my kids won't stop fighting with each other!
- When I discover that I've been lied to.
|One of my favorite pics of my husband. MmmmMMM! Is he hot or what?|
|Me with my maternal grandma. I think I'm about 9 here.|
|College flashback: I was in a dance group called Kinnect. It was awesome!|