22 September 2011

Three for Thursdays

Three things I'm up to these days: 
  • Crocheting Halloween costumes. Dietrich and Kate will be the big bad wolf and little red riding hood this year - how cute is that?
  • Trying to get my house in order. I hate cluttered corners.
  • Feed the baby, burp the baby, change the baby, etc. You know the drill. :D He is such a sweet baby, though. He almost never wakes me up more than once a night, and has even slept the night through a few times . . . or at least that's what I call it. Since I don't wake up for the day at 6:30 it does interrupt my sleep, but he's doing awesome!
Three movies I've watched lately:
  • Iron Man 2
  • The Sound of Music
  • Parts of BBC's "North and South"
Three of my favorite spices:
  • Garlic
  • Cumin
  • Caraway seeds - I don't use them much, but I like them a lot!
Three things I'm counting down "sleeps" for:
  • My first 5K (this Saturday)
  • October General Conference. My parents and youngest brother will be joining us for it!
  • Baptism and baby blessing in the same weekend on my side of the family.
Three things that get my blood boiling:
  • When my fully potty-trained three year-old goes potty on the floor or in her pants. I don't handle that very well. :/
  • When my kids won't stop fighting with each other!
  • When I discover that I've been lied to.
Three pictures:
One of my favorite pics of my husband. MmmmMMM! Is he hot or what?
Me with my maternal grandma. I think I'm about 9 here.

College flashback: I was in a dance group called Kinnect. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!