Three funny things I saw or heard today:
- I heard several delicious laughs from Enoch today when I rubbed my chin against his bare chest. I was delightfully surprised when he started giggling.
- Kate spun around enough that she fell down. It's always funny to see a kid do that - unless they hurt themselves, but she didn't so it was just fun. haha
- I watched a couple episodes of "The Cosby Show". Always makes me chuckle.
I'm embarrassed at how many expensive things I want, but here it goes! Try not to giggle at how specific some of the list is.
- 32 GB iPod touch
- 40-42" 1080p LCD HDTV
- Things to help me train for a triathlon, such as: high quality swimsuit or wetsuit, goggles, swim cap, etc.
Three things that I love about my neighborhood:
- It makes me giggle that my neighborhood is more of a glorified cul-de-sac. 8 two-unit homes, and they still bothered to give the "subdivision" its own name.
- The unit that is kitty-corner to us has a great boxed garden in the front yard. Who puts a vegetable garden in the front yard? This neighbor does, and I can't really explain why but I love it.
- There are flowers planted by the subdivision sign, but they're native to the area so they look like they occurred there naturally!
Three things that make me happy and sad all at the same time:
- My kids growing up. I don't miss the diapers that my two oldest used to wear, but I do miss the babies that wore them. But it's so interesting to witness their personalities develop as they get older!
- My husband's job. I am more fortunate than many women b/c my husband's job includes a long summer vacation, plus I am very grateful that he has a job. But I would like it if I could have him home more.
- This will probably seem weird, but it's true. My younger sister has an opportunity to take a European tour for a semester. I'm really excited for her, but I really long to do some foreign travel myself (never have) . . . so I'm sad that I don't get to go with her.
- Swiss Family Robinson
- Lord of the Rings (okay, Tolkien calls them 'oliphants,' but they're the same thing!)
|Flashback: Kate at two months, and nearly double her birth weight (so around 18 pounds). What a fatty!|
|Flashback: Two year-old Dietrich in the fall . . . in Montana incidentally.|
|Wedding scrapbook page. Can't help lovin' that man of mine . . .|