11 July 2011

Welcome, Enoch!

Just a few minutes old. Still all covered in wax - it was so thick in some places you could have scraped it off with a spoon! I'm not even kind of exaggerating.

I expected David to zoom in so I wouldn't exactly be in the photo - just the kids. I wanted a shower first! But we actually never got a hospital photo with me looking and showered. Oh well. :D

Checking Enoch out with Dad. Now this picture is worth looking at all the subjects. 

Kate kissing Enoch. Or at least I tried to get it exactly while she was in contact. Her kisses are swift! haha

3 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Rachael you look great!! Seriously such a beautiful family! hope you are enjoying that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! What adorable chubby cheeks for a brand new baby--I love it!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!