1. Three favorite items of clothing (probably different from times I'm not pregnant :)
- Maternity belt
- Maternity goucho pants
- Laundry room
- All areas that need dusting ever
- Grilled cheese
- Lunchmeat sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce (or spinach) and vegetable cream cheese
- "What the crap!" Seriously, I heard my son say it for the first time this morning. Sad! Good thing I'm not in the habit of actually swearing. :/ So far, my two year-old hasn't picked this one up.
- "Up to the table!"
- "That's crazy!"
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- Sabrina (Harrison Ford, Julia Ormond version)
- Any Brian Regan DVD
- Movie in the park (with your laptop; also can be done in your backyard)
- Slumber party :)
- Okay, so both previous ideas are somebody else's; check out the Love, Actually blog. Love it!
- Yellow roses
- Gerber daisies
There are SO many! Guess I'll go with the ones I'd like to visit the most.
- Russia - where my husband served his LDS mission
- Europe . . . yep, pretty much all of it (I've got to visit the Louvre, and Italy - probably Florence
- A balmy island that can be rented in its entirety. Just me and my man, with absolutely no one else. Mmmmm . . .
- Not biting my nails - but my husband had to train me. Mom was unsuccessful. haha
- Doing a little bit of cleaning almost every day. It's a lot easier than saving it all for one day of the week.
- Eating. hahaha It's a good habit when you aren't eating too much and are eating a variety of foods. :D
Messing around with my Canon recently (came across what was essentially a free photography class). My son was an eager subject. :D
I was a less willing subject. I have never taken a "baby bump" picture until today (which isn't too crazy unless you know that this is my THIRD pregnancy). Yesterday was my 37 week mark. Sidenote: my nose is not usually that large looking - that's a perk of pregnancy. ;)
This illustrates what my husband does for a living - at least partially. He's an athletic trainer for the high schools in our school district. So he watches high school sports, and mostly enjoys it. (He's hot, right? I am a lucky woman)