28 January 2009

Fun Tag/game

My friend, Clair posted this on her blog and I thought it was way fun. My note to those who respond to MY post - if you have color themes of the rooms of your home (ie. kitchen - green and yellow, master bedroom - black, brown and pink, etc.) or plan to in the future, then share those with me when you make your comment. Then maybe I can make something that will be completely useful. :-)

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year. {might be a little while}

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first
5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

*Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*

5 comments:

  1. If I posted it from Clair's, do I have to post another one? :)

    We're hoping to have a kitchen with lots of golds, reds, and browns...and white. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whahaha, I am posting on yours too.
    I miss you lots! My house is ocean colors mostly. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay okay okay. I was a little intimidated by this when you posted it but now that I feel a little more under control I think I can do it! I just posted on my blog.

    My kitchen is red black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, in the settings for your blog you can choose to have the comments sent to your email so you will never miss a comment..and you never have to keep checking your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you, The only theme I have going thus far is the lighthouses in our bathroom. One day, I'll be more fun with my house than that. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!