30 January 2008

Tagged!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was a freshman in high school and was just learning to like myself, therefore friends were not as necessary as when I didn't - which was good because I didn't have many friends. Not girl friends anyway. The boys had no qualms with being my friend. And it wasn't even because I was "easy" or anything dumb like that. They were just more accepting - probably the fact that I was hot had something to do with it, too. :-) I am kidding okay. But I was also busy being on the high school's ballroom dance team; the first female freshman to make it.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:Today's pretty much over so the list is more or less done . . . let's go with tomorrow's. Hmmm - I don't know that I've thought that far ahead. Wash dishes, make blueberry crumble cake, put away Dietrich's laundry (mine and Dave's got done today), do something else to clean the house, read more of the book I've borrowed from my friend (Vol. 1 of "The Kingdom and the Crown" by Gerald Lund - so good).


Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire: A billionaire - that's SO much money I could do A LOT! Set aside all of the necessary funds for the rest of Dave's schooling, build a house and two barns on ten acres, invest some of it - a specific amount that would cover Dietrich's bachelor's degree, set aside 1 million for retirement, buy a truck (for Dave), probably we should set aside another million to cover other children that may show up and their higher education, give some to the church, some to family . . . golly - there will still probably be more left! Well, it ain't gonna happen, but the thought is nice isn't it?

3 of my bad habits: Dave would say chewing on my lips, I may read a little too much (but I love it!), not reading scriptures enough. Boy that's funny - I read too much, but the scriptures not enough . . . somebody just needs to use some of the novel reading time for scripture reading time.

5 Places I have lived: Jerome, ID; Boise, ID; Preston, ID; Provo, UT; Billings, MT.

5 Jobs I have had: Bagger, checker, custodian, "housekeeper", night motel manager (that was my least favorite).

Things most people don't know about me: When I'm getting acquainted with people I somehow manage to express my entire life story and all of my favorite things . . . seriously. And it's not because I hog all the conversation either. So there's very little that most people don't know about me that I'd share in a forum as open as this! I do hate making phone calls/talking on the phone. The only reason that I can manage to hold a conversation on the phone is because by going to college my only communication with my mother was by phone and she was very good at making me talk. I also strongly dislike many of the crafts that are commonly made in Relief Society. I was relieved when they changed the focus for Relief Society from "Homemaking" to "Home, family, and personal enrichment." It guaranteed I wouldn't have to make those silly crafts and knick knacks. I don't hate ALL of them, just most. :-)

I Tag: Heather, and can I tag Emily, when she's been tagged previously? I only have so many blogging friends that I know about.

1 comment:

  1. of course you can tag me. Woohoo! I actually haven't done this one before.

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!