28 January 2008

Last Halloween






We have taken pictures recently, but there are some older pictures you have got to see and that will be what I'm posting on here for a while. I'm not very familiar with Bob the Builder, but someone suggested it to me and they had the hardhat (the rest of the costume was odd I thought), so I just added some of Dietrich's overalls and a hammer! Isn't he the cutest? Dietrich got to go trick or treating with our ward in our building. It took a while for him to get the hang of it, but he did. He really liked the suckers. Dave and I carved pumpkins the Monday before - can you guess who carved which one? And this final picture with Dietrich is kind of freaky, but I thought it was funny. He was pretty sure he ought to be part of this photo session. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!