18 March 2012

Double . . . or Triple Your Fun


 People who stop at one, or even two kids on purpose really just don't know what they're missing. I'm not passing judgement, but I do think it's a shame. I'm not a perfect Mom by any means. I don't always burst with joy and I can't honestly say that I love every minute of it, but bottom line is that three kids are 3x as much fun as one and they're not 3x as much work. Really! It is so fun to watch them play together and even idolize each other. Being a mother really is my true calling. This is real joy. :)

Always anxious to have her picture taken with her baby brother.

Dietrich is just as anxious to have his picture taken with Enoch as Kate is.
Enoch's always fascinated by whatever his brother and sister are doing.
And Enoch's just got the sweetest face. Just have to kiss that face!

1 comment:

  1. I always say you're not really parents until they have you outnumbered. I wouldn't trade our family with five children for anything. Being a mom has been the joy of my life, and I can't even imagine having only one or two children.

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!