Three books I'm reading right now:
- War and Peace. Really.
- The Book of Mormon.
- Preach My Gospel
- I got dinner for my kids before 6:30. Celebrating the little things. :)
- I have continued to go running even though I have been both sick and tired.
- I have given the service I committed to giving at the service gift exchange with the ward relief society. Go me!
- I've committed to myself to run a marathon this year. A marathon, people!
- The amount of time it's taking for my baby to get over his cold. Poor little guy.
- Making a big decision that may not be good for my family. It may also be really good for my family, but since I can't see into the future, it's kind of hard to know either way. :)
- Completing a marathon. Yes, it both worries and excites me. :)
- Christmas. I know, we just finished it but it wasn't as good for me as it should have been and I attribute it to making too many things myself . . . or at least starting on them too late. Don't get me wrong, my Christmas wasn't bad; I'm just looking forward to getting it right this year.
- Summer! School will be out, David won't be working, Dietrich won't be in school, and I'm in charge of my family reunion this year! That may be a teeny bit stressful, but mostly it'll be really fun. Because I'm in charge. hahaha
Flashback . . . last year about this time I was getting ready to go to Hawaii. *sigh* I NEED to go again, but with David next time. :)
|I don't remember the name of this falls, but the whole walk was full of this lush greenery. It was totally surreal.|
|Some of us in my family went on a downhill bike tour of some mountain on Hawaii. Again, surreal - I felt like I was in Hobbiton. :) My mom's in the front, my dad is following, and my younger sister and I are behind Dad.|
|Snapped these gorgeous water lilies with my pathetic camera phone. A teeny bit of editing helped. (see my reflection at the bottom?)|