06 December 2010

Busy much?

Or something. I haven't been doing much of anything that could be considered 'extra' lately. I've been barely managing what I consider to be bare minimum activities - namely, keeping my house clean and feeding my family. This may have something to do with it.

Yep, that's what you think it is. Rachael Allred = pregnant. So says the stick. :) Earliest possible due date would be June 20-something. I can't wait for the first trimester to be over. My morning sickness is comparatively mild, but it still isn't favorite.

5 comments:

  1. yeah! congratulations. I glanced at the picture and thought it was a ski!! ha ha. I guess I didn't look close until I started reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Totally knew what it was BEFORE I read the paragraph below the photo! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting, Rachael! Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, that's so exciting!!
    Here's wishing you a happy, healthy and fast pregnancy!
    I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!