15 October 2008

Some random things . . .

Just wanted to share some fun things that have happened recently:

  • Dietrich said the first full sentence that I remember hearing him say yesterday. I went to a baby shower and as I was buckling him in he said, "Where are we going?" He does speak English!
  • Kate has slept the night through, not once, but twice during the past week! Isn't she amazing?
  • I don't know how much she weighs, but Kate fits more comfortably in Stage 2 diapers and many of her 3-6 months clothes. She's growing so fast!
  • We're halfway through this semester! It's horrendous - Dave is never home and when he is he needs to be working on something for school. I really haven't liked this semester so far.
I'll have/make the time/patience to post some pictures soon. It just takes so long with dial-up. But we have some fun pictures of Dietrich playing in the snow after we got a foot and a half of it last weekend. He loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Love the updates. Pictures are always fun too but I understand dial-up. We have high speed in the university housing that we live in. I feel spoiled! Crazy that little Kate is growing up! I want my little boy to always be so little and tiny! But each stage is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all about the busy husband syndrome. We've been doing that for 5 years now and I'm still hoping that we will see the end of it! If it's not one thing it's the other! Grrr...
    I love it when kids start talking! But they'll be no stopping him now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Think before you post: Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Thanks for commenting!